The Cho-Pat Bicep Tricep Strap with Dynamic Pain DiffusionTM prevents the pulling and tearing of tendons and muscles in the bicep and tricep area.
- Soreness or strain from repetitive lifting
- Bicipital tendonitis
- Over use or soreness from repetitive elbow extension
Targeted Support and Pain Relief
- Stabilizes bicep and tricep muscles and surrounding tendons
- Reduces the likelihood of developing tricipital and bicipital tendonitis
- Uses Dynamic Pain Diffusion to absorb and disperse pain, relieving stress and reducing inflammation
- Fabric covered neoprene for comfort and strength
- Velco® brand hook and loop fasteners provide superior hold
- Manufactured in the USA
- Provides support during soreness or strain from repetitive lifting
- Alleviates pain and discomfort from tricipital and bicipital tendonitis
The Cho-Pat Bicep Tricep Strap stabilizes and supports the upper and lower portions of the bicep and tricep muscles. This Dynamic Pain Diffusion action spreads out the stress and direct pull on the muscle attachments which eases existing bicep and tricep pain reduces the likelihood of developing bicipital tendonitis or tricipital tendonitis.
The bicep is the strong muscle in the front of the upper arm that flexes the forearm, and it is susceptible to overuse injuries in individuals performing repetitive lifting activities. It is connected to the shoulder by a long tendon that passes through a groove in the upper arm bone (humerus), and this tendon is held in the humerus by a ligament. If this ligament becomes injured, the tendon is not held firmly in place and can cause pain and possibly bicipital tendonitis.
The tricep is the strong muscle at the back of the upper arm. It is also susceptible to injury. Tricipital tendonitis can develop at the triceps insertion in the elbow (olecronon) and can be caused by overuse and repetitive resisted elbow extension.
Learn more about upper arm pain in the Pain Solution Center.
The Cho-Pat Bicep Tricep Strap is available in five sizes for a more accurate fit and targeted pain relief from injuries like bicipital tendonitis. When sizing, it is best to measure around the arm at mid-bicep. If between sizes, it is suggested that you order the smaller sized bicep tricep strap.
|Bicep Cuff / Tricep Cuff Sizing|
|Small||9 in – 10 in; 23 – 25 cm.|
|Medium||10 in – 11 in; 25 – 28 cm.|
|Large||11 in – 12.5 in; 28 – 32 cm.|
|Extra Large||12.5 in – 14 in; 32 – 36 cm.|
|XX Large||14 in – 16 in; 36 – 41 cm.|