What is a Calf Strain?
A strain is a stretching or tearing of muscle or tendon.
Symptoms of Calf Strain: Stiffness, tightness, spasms, soreness or tenderness when you more or apply pressure to your calf.
Causes of Calf Strain: Calf strain injuries are often due to sudden stress on the calves. This stress can result in small micro-tears to the muscle fibers or a more serious rupture of the muscle fibers.
Calf Strain Relief in
When you’re in pain, what you really want is relief. In order to keep that pain at bay or eliminate it all together, what you need is long-term healing.
Collaborating with medical professionals Medi-Dyne has developed 2Steps Solutions. Solutions providing both 1) Immediate relief & 2) Long-term healing.
STEP 1: Immediate Relief
Designed by medical professionals this unique compression sleeve helps alleviate pain and promote healing.
- Applies gentle compression and support for the lower leg muscles and soft tissue.
- Promotes circulation and warmth which controls fluid build-up and enhances healing.
- Absorbs shock reducing micro trauma to tendons and soft tissue.
STEP 2: Long Term Healing
STRETCH AND STRENGTHEN
Flexibility and strength of the hamstring, calf, and plantar fasciia are critical to calf performance.
- Proven effective to provide a deep, gradual stretch that increases flexibility.
- Biomechanically engineered to enable a controlled and targeted stretch.
- Preferred by athletes, trainers, and physical therapists for over 20 years.
Innovative, multi-layer therapy tool.
- Enables massaging of both outer and inner layers of muscle and connective tissue with Exclusive Trigger Treads™ .
- Increases circulation, relieves knots, warms muscles, eliminates scar tissue, and improves overall performance.
- The Original length delivers medium stiffness in a convenient, portable size.