What Are Weak Ankles?
Weak ankles can cause instability, limit performance, and can easily “roll” during activity.
Symptoms of Weak Ankles: Pain and possible swelling of the ankles with a decreased ability to engage in some activities.
Weak Ankle Pain Relief in
When you’re in pain, what you really want is relief. In order to keep that pain at bay or eliminate it all together, what you need is long-term healing. Collaborating with medical professionals Medi-Dyne has developed 2Steps Solutions. Solutions providing both 1) Immediate relief & 2) Long-term healing.
STEP 1: Immediate Relief
Helps alleviate pain caused by tendonitis, ligament weakness, instability, arthritis, and overuse syndromes.
- Stabilizes and provides support to the ankle tendons and
- Promotes circulation and warmth which enhances
- Easy-on, Easy-Off Design™ minimizes discomfort.
Light-weight ultra-thin carbon fiber orthotic encourages proper gait.
- Reduces stress by guiding proper alignment of the heel and
- Delivers shock absorption and superior
- Can be worn in all shoes
STEP 2: Long Term Healing
STRETCH & STRENGTHEN
Calf and plantar fasciia flexibility are critical to Achilles tendon health and healing.
- Proven effective to provide a deep, gradual stretch that increases flexibility .
- Blomechanlcally engineered to enable a controlled and targeted stretch.
Preferred by athletes, trainers, and physical therapists for over 20 years
BUY 2STEPS SOLUTIONS AND SAVE 15%
Save 15% when you buy the 2Steps Advanced Weak Ankle Solution