What are Shin Splints?
An inflammation of the tissue in the front of the lower leg.
Symptoms of Shin Splints: An aching, throbbing, or tenderness along the shin bone.
What Causes Shin Splints: Shin splints often result from overuse due to taking on too much too fast, over pronation, or by inflexibility of the calf, foot, and Achilles tendon. Symptoms include mild swelling, soreness, or pain along the inner part of the lower leg/shin bone.
What works for Shin Splints: Cho-Pat Shin Splint Compression Sleeve
Why it Works: The Cho-Pat Shin Splint Compression Sleeve provides gentile compression forces to support the lower leg muscles and soft tissue. It also improves circulation and maintains warmth to control excess fluid. Also effective for varicose veins.
Shin Splints Relief in
When you’re in pain, what you really want is relief. In order to keep that pain at bay or eliminate it all together, what you need is long-term healing. Collaborating with medical professionals Medi-Dyne has developed 2Steps Solutions. Solutions providing both 1) Immediate relief & 2) Long-term healing.
STEP 1: Immediate Relief
Designed by medical professionals, this unique compression sleeve:
- Applies gentle compression and support for the lower leg muscles and soft tissue.
- Promotes circulation and warmth which controls fluid build-up and enhances healing.
- Absorbs shock reducing micro trauma to tendons and soft tissue.
Light-weight ultra-thin carbon fiber orthotic encourages proper gait.
- Reduces stress by guiding proper alignment of the heel and
- Delivers shock absorption and superior
- Can be worn in all shoes
STEP 2: Long Term Healing
Short-term relief is only part of the solution. Stretching, strengthening, and massaging provide the long-term benefits that will keep you pain free and at peak performance.
Calf, Achilles tendon, and plantar fasciia flexibility are critical to shin splint healing. .
- Proven effective to provide a deep, gradual stretch that increases flexibility.
- Biomechanically engineered to enable a controlled and targeted stretch.
- Preferred by athletes, trainers, and physical therapists for over 20 years.
Innovative, multi-layer therapy tool.
- Enables massaging of both outer and inner layers of muscle and connective tissue with Exclusive Trigger Treads™ .
- Increases circulation, relieves knots, warms muscles, eliminates scar tissue, and improves overall performance.
- The Original length delivers medium stiffness in a convenient, portable size.
BUY 2STEPS SOLUTIONS AND SAVE 15%
Consult with your medical professional as to the cause of your discomfort.