What is Runner’s Knee?
Runner`s knee is a degeneration of the cartilage on the undersurface of the kneecap.
Symptoms of Runner’s Knee: Painful inflammation of the patellar tendon usually below the kneecap, patellar instability.
What Causes Runner’s Knee : Overuse, extensive activities, joint degeneration. Most often associated with running and walking activities.
What Works for Runner’s Knee: Patented Cho-Pat Dual Action Knee Strap and Cho-Pat Original Knee Strap are used to stabilize the kneecap by applying slight pressure on the patella tendon. This action tightens up the entire kneecap mechanism and reduces the amount of wear and tear on the undersurface of the joint.
Runner’s Knee Relief in
When you’re in pain, what you really want is relief. In order to keep that pain at bay or eliminate it all together, what you need is long-term healing.Collaborating with medical professionals Medi-Dyne has developed 2Steps Solutions. Solutions providing both 1) Immediate relief & 2) Long-term healing.
1) Immediate Relief
- Patented strap provides an extra dimension of relief for painful and weekend knees.
- Delivers Dynamic Pain Diffusion™ for surrounding areas of the knee to absorb and diffuse stress while allowing for full mobility
- Improves patellar tracking and stabilizes the patellar tendon below the kneecap.
- Strengthens he kneecap mechanism and reduces the forces of the quadriceps on the patella tendon.
- Reduces erosion of the undersurface of the kneecap due to a possible misalignment of the quadriceps.
- The Original Knee Strap stabilizes and tightens the kneecap mechanism.
- Reduces pain and discomfort. Increasing mobility during activity.
- Applies pressure upon the patellar tendon below the kneecap to improve tracking.
- Doctor recommended for over 20 years.
2) Long Term Healing
Stretching exercises targeting the gluteus medius, piriformis, hamstrings and quads will help to ensure flexiblity along the lower body.
- The patented StretchRite system features a non-elastic strap which makes it easy to perform each stretch properly and effectively
- Six ergonomically-shaped handgrips offer a comfortable, non-cinching hold and make it simple to adjust tension during the stretch.
- The handgrips also serve as visual feedback helping athletes safely stretch and monitor their progress.
- On-line videos provide stretching routines to make stretching fun and easy.
Massage and myofacial release can often relieve muscle tension and create tissue mobility contributing significantly towards increasing flexibility.
- Massage stick with “Trigger Treads”™ for increasing circulation
- Unique design allows you to use both the Trigger Treads and the end of the RangeRoller handle for releasing trigger points.
BUY 2STEPS SOLUTIONS AND SAVE 15%
Save 15% when you purchase the Advanced Runner’s Knee 2Steps Solution
n at a 10% discount!