What is Chondromalacia Patella?
The patella is one of three bones, along with the tibia (shin bone) and femur (thigh bone), which makes up the knee. All of these bones are covered with a layer of articular cartilage at points where their surfaces come into contact to absorb stress and allow the patella to track smoothly. Chondromalacia occurs due to a degeneration of the articular cartilage on the undersurface of the kneecap that, at times, allows too much mobility in the kneecap.
Symptoms of Chondromalacia Patella: Pain near the kneecap usually at the medial (inner) portion and below it.
What Causes Chondromalacia Patella : Overuse, extensive activities, joint degeneration.
What Works for Chondromalacia Patella: Patented Cho-Pat Dual Action Knee Strap and Cho-Pat Original Knee Strap are used to stabilize the kneecap by applying slight pressure on the patella tendon. This action tightens up the entire kneecap mechanism and reduces the amount of wear and tear on the under surface of the joint.
Chondromalacia Patella Pain Relief in
When you’re in pain, what you really want is relief. In order to keep that pain at bay or eliminate it all together, what you need is long-term healing.Collaborating with medical professionals Medi-Dyne has developed 2Steps Solutions. Solutions which provide 1) Immediate relief & 2) Long-term healing.
1) Immediate Relief
- Cho-Pat Dual Action Knee Strap
- Patented strap provides an extra dimension of relief for painful and weekend knees.
- Delivers Dynamic Pain Diffusion™ for surrounding areas of the knee to absorb and diffuse stress while allowing for full mobility
- Improves patellar tracking and stabilizes the patellar tendon below the kneecap.
- Strengthens he kneecap mechanism and reduces the forces of the quadriceps on the patella tendon.
- Reduces erosion of the undersurface of the kneecap due to a possible misalignment of the quadriceps.
- Cho-Pat Original Knee Strap
- The Original Knee Strap stabilizes and tightens the kneecap mechanism.
- Reduces pain and discomfort. Increasing mobility during activity.
- Applies pressure upon the patellar tendon below the kneecap to improve tracking.
- Doctor recommended for over 20 years.
2) Long Term Healing
Stretching exercises targeting the gluteus medius, piriformis, hamstrings and quads will help to ensure flexibility along the lower body.
- The patented StretchRite system features a non-elastic strap which makes it easy to perform each stretch properly and effectively
- Six ergonomically-shaped handgrips offer a comfortable, non-cinching hold and make it simple to adjust tension during the stretch.
- The handgrips also serve as visual feedback helping athletes safely stretch and monitor their progress.
- On-line videos provide stretching routines to make stretching fun and easy.
BUY 2STEPS SOLUTIONS AND SAVE
Save 10% when you purchase the Essential 2Steps Solution at a 10% Discount
Save 15% when you purchase the Advanced Chondromalacia 2Steps Solution
Always consult with your medical professional as to the cause of your discomfort.