What is Achilles Tendonitis?
Inflammation of the Achilles tendon caused by strain or unaccustomed use
Symptoms of Achilles Tendonitis: Pain and possible swelling of the Achilles Tendon with a decreased ability to engage in some activities.
What Causes Achilles Tendonitis: Tight Achilles tendon, excessive motion of the heel and foot, and poor running form.
What works for Achilles Tendonitis: Cho-Pat Achilles Tendon Strap
Achilles Tendonitis Pain Relief in
When you’re in pain, what you really want is relief. In order to keep that pain at bay or eliminate it all together, what you need is long-term healing. Collaborating with medical professionals Medi-Dyne has developed 2Steps Solutions. Solutions providing both 1) Immediate relief & 2) Long-term healing.
STEP 1: Immediate Relief
Developed in cooperation with the Mayo Clinic™, the patented strap:
- Relieves pain with Dynamic Pain Diffusion™disseminating force on the Achilles tendon.
- Reduces stress on the Achilles tendon by gently lifting the heel.
- Can be worn in all shoes or barefoot.
Podiatrist developed Tuli’s heel cups:
- Provides relief by cradling and cushioning the heel
- Absorbs shock and return impact energy just like the system naturally found in your feet
- Heavy Duty Heel Cups work best for athletic shoes.
- Classic Gel Heel Cups are best for every day shoes.
STEP 2: Long Term Healing
STRETCH & STRENGTHEN
Calf and plantar fasciia flexibility are critical to Achilles tendon health and healing.
- Proven effective to provide a deep, gradual stretch that increases flexibility .
- Biomechanically engineered to enable a controlled and targeted stretch.
Preferred by athletes, trainers, and physical therapists for over 20 years
BUY 2STEPS SOLUTIONS AND SAVE 15%
Save 15% when you buy the 2Steps Advanced Achilles Tendonitis Solution.
**Consult with your medical professional as to the cause of your discomfort.**